Being a teacherprenuer is NOT easy.
When many of us started out on Teachers Pay Teachers and other similar sites, we thought it would be easy as “Write the lesson. Upload the lesson. Make the money.” Ha! No. Turns out if you just build it, they won’t necessarily come. (Field of Dreams anyone?). There is so much more to being a teacherprenuer than just creating lessons.
Have you ever thought…
- I need graphics with easy to understand terms.
- I don’t have time to do all of this!
- What all do I need to do to create a product that sells?
- How do I know what tools I need?
- How do I use these tools?
- Is this even worth it?
If the answer is “yes!” to any of those, you are in the right place!
I’m Shelley Tomich, and I help busy teacherprenuers like you find the tools and graphics you need to maximize your time for product creation. I know what works because I am a teacherprenuer! The products and graphics I reccomend are teacherprenuer tested. I am a successful seller with my music education store, Pitch Publications. I truly know what works! In addition, I have a degree in educational technology where I actually focused on graphic design. Together we can get you back to what you love to do – create products! 🙂
Want to know more about Shelley Tomich? Read on!
- Bachelor of Music Education – Instrumental (University of Alabama)
- Master of Music Education – Vocal/General (University of Georgia)
- Educational Specialist – Technology in Schools (University of Missouri)
- Teacher of the Year
- Professional Development Speaker
Fun facts about my life!
- I am a bassoon player and played the contrabasoon in an orchestra in college!
- My husband was my college sweetheart and we have three amazing girls! Yes, I am very busy ALL THE TTIME.
- I grew up taking both music and art lessons and I love that creating digital curriculum allows me to refine both artforms!
- My husband and I love to rennovate houses. We started by watching too many HGTV shows – contrary to what they portray, it takes a lot longer than a 30 minute show to get a house in shape!
- I love to be immersed in a good story in any form – books, tv, movies. If you have a story to tell, I am here ready to listen!