Being a teacherpreneur is NOT easy.
Have you ever thought…
- I know what my website should look like, I just don’t know the code to make it happen!
- I have a website but it’s just too much to remember to update it!
- I want my website to be secure, but I’m not sure how to go about it…..
- I want my website to load faster, but what do I do?
- I need graphics with easy to understand terms.
- I don’t have time to do all of this!
- What all do I need to do to create a product that sells?
- How do I know what tools I need?
- How do I use these tools?
- Is this even worth it?
If the answer is “yes!” to any of those, you are in the right place!
I’m Shelley Tomich, and I help busy teacherpreneurs like you find the tools and graphics you need to maximize your time for product creation. I know what works because I am a teacherpreneur! The products and graphics I recommend are teacherpreneur tested. I am a successful seller with my music education store, Pitch Publications. I truly know what works! In addition, I have a degree in educational technology where I actually focused on graphic and website design. Together we can get you back to what you love to do – create products! 🙂
Want to know more about Shelley Tomich? Read on!
- Bachelor of Music Education – Instrumental (University of Alabama)
- Master of Music Education – Vocal/General (University of Georgia)
- Educational Specialist – Technology in Schools (University of Missouri)
- Teacher of the Year
- Professional Development Speaker
- I am a bassoon player and played the contrabasoon in an orchestra in college!
- My husband was my college sweetheart and we have three amazing girls! Yes, I am very busy ALL THE TTIME.
- I grew up taking both music and art lessons and I love that creating digital curriculum allows me to refine both artforms!
- My husband and I love to rennovate houses. We started by watching too many HGTV shows – contrary to what they portray, it takes a lot longer than a 30 minute show to get a house in shape!
- I love to be immersed in a good story in any form – books, tv, movies. If you have a story to tell, I am here ready to listen!